Packages and Late Cancellations:
- All packages have a six month expiration date. Packages can be extended for one month for a charge of $15 or remaining balances can be applied to IOBT account dollars prior to the expiration of your package. No exceptions will be made after the expiration date. This policy is to encourage you to be consistent and to commit to your fitness and health goals. If you have a medical condition and would like to request a medical hold on your package, please complete and submit the Medical Hold Request Form (.PDF)
- Packages cannot be shared. They are for one person only.
- Package refunds will be honored within 30 days of purchase minus a 5% transaction fee. After 30 days, 20% of the remainder of the package will be deducted from the refund amount. Absolutely no refunds will be honored after the expiration date.
- InsideOut has a 24-hour Cancellation Policy for both classes and private instruction. If you have a standing spot in a class and need to cancel, be sure to plan ahead to avoid being charged. Cancel using our online scheduling system, giving us a call, or by email.
- Two (2) late cancellations per calendar year without penalty are allowed for movement classes and private instruction. Late Cancel Fees for classes and private Pilates sessions are charged at the rate of your package or at the drop-in rate if you do not have a package.
- Late Cancel Policy
InsideOut Body Therapies has a 24-hour cancellation policy. No-show and Late-Cancelled appointments will be charged a fee (see below). Because we understand that life happens, the studio allows One (1) free late cancellation, each 6 months of the calendar year without charge (i.e., one (1) allowed for January – June and one (1) allowed for July – December.
Fees apply for all late cancellations and no-call/no-shows. Full charge or package rate is charged for all PT, Personal Training, group equipment and mat classes, BSI and SI sessions. A $50 late cancellation fee applies to Acupuncture and Massage.
- InsideOut reserves the right to refund a package if we feel that the studio/client relationship is not professional or constructive.